5/24/2014

A LITTLE BIT OF SEOUL

____________________________

photo

photo

photo

IMG_0122

A bit of work and travel this time for me in Korea. Even I've been here before for only work! but this time I tend to change the mood to explore bait more that other times. Turn out it I quite feel a bit of excitement instead of lazy to work lol. Or aka I have more energy to woke up each morning with the fresh fresh mood of exploring. Even it quite exhausted to do both in the same trip but the out come is much better at least with my mind. Came here to selected some items for my beloved customers in Thailand (for my shop " Liberty Love") hope they all love what I choose for them and have more fun in my store. I try to expand the choice for all my customers so they can reach their satisfaction all in one place. Hope to reach that goal soon.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...