5/27/2014


EXPLORING YOUR SEOUL (DAY 2)
_____________________________________________

photo


L1190681

L1190686

L1190688

L1190691

L1190702

L1190703

L1190699

L1190685

photo

In every day you live, you might have to work to do things that tired you out but hey! don't forget to add some fun in it!. I went here a few times before and never thinking of exploring the city much actually I was just focus on the work to be done. This time who's know when I tried to squeeze my schedule to make some free time and out to explore the town a bit. Unbelievable I found it so amazing and interesting even the small shop. Most of the shop even the cafe had been decorated in very stylish and cozy that's what I love about korean. Check out the Gentle monster shop its so extravaganza, beyond our imagination to be just an affordable eye wears shop! So amazing that they turn the whole building to the museum-like to show all the eye wears and I have to say it but the price is much much more I expected to pay in this kind of stylish place. Ended the day well with an easy paper box meals. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...