9/23/2014

BACK TO MY PAST PERFECT

____________________________

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

IMG_4869

image.jpeg

IMG_4887

image.jpeg

IMG_4800

image.jpeg

IMG_4998


I had spent the first four years of my life in Trad province with my grandparent as my grand father was a cop there. I had a great wild and fun childhood with them. Remembering them taking care of me, growing in the old town neighbourhood where everyone treat each other like a family members. It was quite a warm from where I grew up, in the old wooden building in the town centre and then in we moved to the house near the pier where my grandpa and dad built the kid pool for me and my brother. We also had a mango farm down the hill quite far from the town but very calm and peacefully. Even it's been quite long time that we all moved back to Bangkok but all my childhood is still fresh and feel like it was just yesterday that I was here. It's a family gathering and do some merit at the temple together that's why we all back to the home town. The town wasn't changed much and it's where my dad grew up too so it kind of fun to listen how and actually see all the place while he tell the stories from the past. It just fell like my dad and I are sharing the childhood in someway. It was a memorable trip as a family. Once in the life time, it's precious if you have a chance absorb your parent's memories.   

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...