9/10/2014

BEACH BREAK

________________________

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
top ; PPB studio 
image.jpeg
Long time since I have a beach vacation. Been caught up with work and so the time fly so fast. Finally I squeeze in the vacation time to my super tight schedule. Happy to be here again even it's quite a thousand times to be here but every time it's still amaze me how calmness the place is.  Always my first choice to visit "the rest detail" hotel and this place is even more impressive every time I arrived. Just a swim with good food and massage all the tiredness was disappear. Not so bad for only 2 hours drive from Bangkok. first day was spend with a bit of swimming and sun soaking, reading on the sun bathing chair that was heaven. After you re re-energised, to get back to your work is quite a pleasure. But for now let's me spend the great great time here and sorbing all the chilling atmosphere into the deep deep bones of me.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...