9/19/2014

RHINESTONE CRUSH

____________________________

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Not quite often that I will get the runway item, but this time I can say that I'm very happy about it, Rochas brand always one of my favourite and finally I find something that I can own it! Must confessed that I like the feathers one from the beginning but as in reality is not like on the runway show I don't want to drag that beautiful feathers on the real street so I keep waiting for the right one to come along. And there you are the metallic with sparkle rhinestone pointy flats landed on feet. Nothing can be such perfect like this I love a playful, shiny and easy to wear so this is quite the perfect combination that one shoes could have for me. Very happy to have you home and I bet my feet are feeling the same. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...